BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Still Here

Good Afternoon. I am still around, but haven't had time to do any posting and I am really missing the blogging and reading everyone's blogs. I have been stitching though. Will hopefully be back soon to share what I have finished stitching.

The kids have been keeping me busy with all their activities and I have been busy with the committees I signed up for at the beginning of the year. I think next year I am going to take a backseat and see if other parents step up to help.

I will leave you with pictures of what I am stitching on. As you can see, right is it is St. Patrick's Day themed. The one in black fabric is a free chart from The Primitive Hare called Irish Shamrock. The other is a free chart from Plum Street Samplers called Hares Lucky Day.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...