BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where or where does the time go?

Hard to believe it has been almost two months since my last post.  That time has really flown by.  


I was on a deadline to get my children's school yearbook put together and submitted to the publisher. Which I am happy to say is done and should be delivered to the school soon.  I am nervous and excited at the same time to see the finished product.

Both the kids have been doing martial arts twice a week, Liam has guitar lessons once a week and Talia has dance class once a week.  So, needless to say, we have been super busy.  Russ and I decided it was time to homeschool this fall, so I have been doing alot of work with that.  We had been thinking about homeschooling for a couple of years, but this last year of school has pushed is to out decision.  I am very excited and nervous about this adventure.  I know it will be fun.

I have been doing a little stitching. I am stitching Flip Flops & Sampler Stitches from Sekas & Co.  I will try and share a picture soon.

Have to meet the dentist.
Until Next Time
Happy Stitching


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...