BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

A couple of stitches done

I have finally been able to get some stitches in a couple of pieces and finish them up. It feels good to be able to stitch more, now that I removed myself from school volunteering.

Here are a couple of pieces.

The first one is Flip Flops & Sampler Stitches from Sekas & Co. It is stitched on 28ct white fabric using Watercolours & Crescent Colours threads. It was alot of fun to stitch and will look great with my other flip flop decor.


Below is The Stocking from La D Da. It can be found on the JCS 2012 Halloween Special Issue. It is stitched on a piece of 40ct fabric from Silkweavers.



Both of these pieces along with many others have been sent off to my wonderful finisher, Faye. I can't wait to see what she does with. She never disappoints me.

Off to have supper with Russ and his family and then to put some more stitches into A Bee's Blessing from Threadwork Primitives. I am hoping to finish the stitching this weekend.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Love the Halloween stitch. Can't wait to see what Faye does with it! :)

Heather said...

Nice finishes! I look forward to seeing them when they get back from your finisher.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...