BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Patriotic and Halloween Stitching


Good morning fellow stitchers and bloggers.  I hope you are all having a wonderful summer/weekend and getting lots of stitching in.

I have been stitching a little since my last post, but most of my time has been spent getting ready to homeschool.  My DH and I decided out kids were probably better suited to be homeschooled, so I have been busy researching, planning and putting everything together, but have finally decided I need a little me time, do took back up my stitching.

Without further blabbering, here is what I have got done.  

The first picture is one of the stockings from Plum Street Samplers new leaflet Betsy's Stockings


This is from Threadwork Primitives.  I can't remember the exact name of the chart, but it is one of Nan's newer charts.  It was such in to stitch.

Here is the start of another stocking from Plum Street Samplers Betsy's Stocking leaflet.  I love the colors and who wouldn't love the birds.

Finally, this is the start of Wicked Witch from La D Da.  I am using Blackbird from Crescent Colours for the letters and Grape Punch (limited edition) from Gentle Arts for the border.  This is such a fun stitch and of course I couldn't resist the chart, because we know how much I love Halloween and The Wizard of Oz.
That's about all in my little part of the world.  

Until next time
Happy Stitching





3 comments:

Myra said...

They all look great April but I just love those stockings. I want to get that chart soon.

Denise said...

Your stitching looks awesome! I really like Betsy's Stocking.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Catherine said...

Such great projects ~ I must add those stockings to my wishlist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...