BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, July 19, 2013

ISHW Weekend

This weekend is when we are suppose to hermit and stitch the weekend away and that is what i attend to do after a couple of errands.


I will be stitching on Matilda Hornbuckle by Notforgotten Farm.  It can be found in the new JCS 2013 Special Collector's Halloween issue.  You can also see a picture of the piece on Lori's blog.  If I finish the stitching on it, I will be starting in another piece from the same issue.

Here is what Matilda looks like so far.  I changed the threads to over-dyed threads and the fabric is a unknown piece from my stash.  I will list the conversions when I am done.

Off to pick up the house and do a few other things and then since it is suppose to be another hot one, I am going to stitch.

Until next time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Myra said...

I just started this one too - love it!

Jackie said...

Nice start and progress. Whatever the unknown fabby is, it's looking good.
Jackie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...