BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Matilda Hornbuckle

She is finished!  I finished her up last weekend, but didn't have time to post, as I have been doing the finishing touches on getting ready for the start of our homeschool year.


Here she is.  I converted the floss to GAST, WDW and CC.  The fabric is a scrap from my stash.  She was so much fun to stitch, that I was actually kind of sad when I put in the final stitch.  
The designer is Notforgotten Farms and can be found in the 2013 special Halloween issue.

I am stitching a little piece now from Plum Street Samplers Stranded Jacks chart.

I will be back in a couple of days with an update and some wonderful pictures of finishes that Faye has done for me.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

8 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

Cute--I'll have to take a look at that magazine to see if there is more I'd like to stitch. Can't wait to see your Faye finishes!

Karen said...

Such a cute finish. I had forgotten I have the Plum Street designs.... think I need to bring those out. Halloween will be right around the corner!

happy stitching...

Robin said...

Oh Miss Matilda is too cute. I like a lot of what I see on Not Forgotten Farms.

Unknown said...

Congrats on such a cute finish!!

Heather said...

Oh, she is very cute! Great job.

Kevin said...

Love that Matilda Hornbuckle! Did you say you found that in the Halloween JCS issue? I better take a closer look at that. Beautiful conversion to the hand-dyed fibers as well. Congrats on your finish.

Marcy said...

How cute! She looks like a fun stitch.

Catherine said...

Cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...