BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trick or Treat

Sorry for such a gap in posting.  Summer was a very busy time filled with fun and prepping myself to homeschool out two kiddos.  It had been fun having them home and schooling them. We have been doing lots if activities outside of the house to and also attend a coop once a week.  So they are getting lots of socialization skills with this.  I won't say that it is always fun and games.  We do have our ups and downs, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


I haven't been doing a lot of stitching, but I did take part in Parsley's Tricks and Treats exchange.  This is the wonderful package I received from Nicole.  I received so many goodies.  Fabric for finishing, linen, threads , Halloween magnets, a gorgeous Halloween stitched piece you can see in the second picture and a Halloween chart from The Drawn Thread titled I Love Halloween.  This chart is so me, as it is my favorite time of year.  Thank you so much Nicole, I loved everything.

I did get The Primitive's Hare new Halloween chart. Spooky Halloween Countdown.  It is do much fun stitching up these motifs.  I know I won't have it finished for this year, but I will be ready for next year.  Below are the motifs I have stitched.
I hope everyone is having a great fall so far and hopefully I will be back soon with another stitch update.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching 😄

3 comments:

Parsley said...

What fun! I'm glad you joined in the exchange.

Christina said...

Hi April,
I couldn't seem to find your email address in my contacts list so I thought I would leave words of thank here...I received my parcel this morning - I love everything in it! :0) The Halloween key chain is just adorable. I can't wait to stitch the chart that will go on the reverse. The purple fabric is SO me and I am obsessed with owls at the moment so the fat quarter of finishing fabric has gone down a treat! I'm looking forward to including your stitched pieces on my Halloween tree this year. Thanks so much again April, this has been a really fun exchange. Christina x

Catherine said...

Great goodies and stitches!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...