BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stitching From Stash January 2014 Update

Happy Late New Year All! I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start.

I joined Mel's SFS Challenge for this year. I decided it was time to start stitching what I have in my stash and to buy only what I needed, not what I wanted. So I have a limit of $25 a month to spend and I am going to do my hardest to stick with it, even with Market coming up.

I am proud of myself. I only spent $15.35 this month. Here is what I purchased. 2 skeins if CC threads, a spool of Krenkik and a piece of 35ct. Red linen. All of these items will be used in my stitching in the upcoming weeks.




For stitching from stash this month I stitched this little piece from Lizzie Kate. It was in a issue of a JCS magazine. I can't remember which on right now.


I also started these two little pieces. I don't know why this picture kept turning itself sideways. The one on black fabric is called Fleur de Love by Hosgepodge Cottage and the one on purple fabric is a free chart from Shepherds's Bush. Which can be found on their website. I am hoping to finish these two pieces up before the end of the month.


That's it from me right now. What have you been stitching?

Until Next Time
happy stitching

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Lovely progress on your projects. Well done on sticking to the budget for this month.

Meari said...

Your projects look cute so far. I'm doing SFS, too. Good job on staying under budget.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...