BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2014

April SFS

Hello Blogging Friends,

I hope everyone is well out there. We are doing great in our neck of the woods. We are winding down our first year of homeschooling. It has been a good year considering the ups and downs of homeschooling, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

For the month of April I spent $18.26. I bought the below piece of linen to stitch The Primitive's Hare Halloween Countdown Calendar on.




As far as stitching, I have been stitching on:

This little free bunny from The Prairie Schooler. You can find it on her website (www.prairieschooler.com) right now under free chart. I am stitching on a piece of 35ct. Onyx linen from Week Dye Works. I am using hand-dyed threads instead of DMC.




This is my start on Ghoul Tidings to You from Plum Street Samplers. It can be found in last years JCS Special Halloween Issue. I am not sure of the fabric. It was what I had in my stash.



My little finish for the month is from The Prairie Schooler. It can be found in her Prairie Year-Rounds Chart. Again I used 35ct. Onyx from Week Dye Works and the bunny is stitched with WDW Angel Hair.


That is it for me for this month. I can't wait to check out your blog and see what you have been stitching for April.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Blue Ridge Dr,Oswego,United States

2 comments:

Annette-California said...

Beautiful stitching! Congrats on a such a cute bunny finish!
love Anentte

Heather said...

Great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...