BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hey all! Hard to believe that it is almost the end of March. Where is the time going?

Have been busy with homeschooling, which is going well, so unfortunately not a lot of of stitching going on. I did purchase two things this. Onto. Both from The Prairie Schooler. I got her chart Where There are Bees and the new set of small cards. I love them and can't wait to stitch them up. All though I would have loved not to spend any money this month, I ended up spending $20. Not to bad. We will see what April will bring.

Not much stitching going on the month, but hoping to have more for next month.

For some reason, I can't upload my post with n image, so this time we will have to go without a photo. Pic am stitching a piece fromThe Prairie Schooler. It is called Witch and can be found in last years JCS Halloween Special issue. I am using Zweigart 40ct Newcastle Linen in a color called Parkland. The threads are from Crescent Colours and are Blackbird and Colonial Copper.

I am off to work on supper.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:March SFS Report

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I just recently found your blog, and wanted to say hello. Great new chart choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...