BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Friday, November 7, 2014

12 Days of Christmas



I was catching up on my blog reading, and I came across a post from Anna over at StitchBitch, mentioning the 12 Days of Christmas, so of course I had to check it out.  Her post led me to http://cgswaps.blogspot.com/2014/11/12-days-of-christmas-swap-signups.html

After reading all the information, I decided I was in.  Who doesn't love giving and receiving gifts around Christmas time?

Here is the scoop to join:

  • Sign-Ups End: Monday, November 10th
  • Partners assigned: Wednesday, November 12th
  • Packages Shipped By: Saturday December 6th
  • Start Opening Packages:  Saturday December 13th
  • Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, December 24th
Otherwise check out the link above that will take you to cgswaps 12 days of Christmas Swap Signup

3 comments:

Chaotic Goddess Swaps said...

Yay! So glad you're joining us for this one. It's a great excuse to shop for gifts! ;)

Anna van Schurman said...

Thanks for reading. And being so easy to influence. ;-)

ce8d632a-647c-11e3-94d3-000bcdcb2996 said...

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

www.boycottamericanwomen.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...