BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January 2015 Stitch from Stash

Nothing like getting down to the wire for my Janaury report, but at least I am on time.


  Month:  January
  Spent:  15.26 for floss and a Blackbird Designs Chart
  Earned:  $6.00
  Carry Over:  15.74

Above is the stitching I have done.  The upper left Pumpkin Guy is by Notforgitten Farms, to the right of him is he start of a free snowman chart from Erynne Chard. I have had him in my pile for awhile and decided it was time to start him.  The witch in the lower left is by The Prarie Schooler and from her leaflet A Prairie Year II.  Last but not least, a little valentine stitch from Sub Rosa's blog.

That is it for now.  I look forward to checking out the other's blog.

Until next time,
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

These are great, I can't pick a favorite. Although that pumpkin fella is really appealing! Good for you for making such a good start.

Malinda said...

I love your taste in patterns! Especially the Halloween items. Looking forward to your progress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...