BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Smalls SAL

Whoa!  2 posts in 2 days.  What is up?  I had forgot that I signed up for http://stitchinglotus.ca/2015-sal/. So is m here to share my finish.  Please excuse the wrinkles as I didn't have time to iron it.  I still haven't figured out how I am going to finish it.


The designer is PrimitiveAcorns.  You can find her designs on Etsy.  I used a piece of fabric and threads from my stash.  I think it is a very pretty Valentine Day piece.

Have to run. Need to get the kids up and start our school day.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Angela said...

Lovely smalls finish!

Unknown said...

As you say it is very nice for Valentine's Day

Deb said...

Very pretty! Look forward to see how you finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...