BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January Smalls SAL

Whoa!  2 posts in 2 days.  What is up?  I had forgot that I signed up for http://stitchinglotus.ca/2015-sal/. So is m here to share my finish.  Please excuse the wrinkles as I didn't have time to iron it.  I still haven't figured out how I am going to finish it.


The designer is PrimitiveAcorns.  You can find her designs on Etsy.  I used a piece of fabric and threads from my stash.  I think it is a very pretty Valentine Day piece.

Have to run. Need to get the kids up and start our school day.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

3 comments:

Angela P said...

Lovely smalls finish!

Hazel D said...

As you say it is very nice for Valentine's Day

Deb said...

Very pretty! Look forward to see how you finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...