BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2015

November's Smalls Check-In

Hey Everything!  I hope everyone had a great November and to he USA, Happy Thanksgiving.


For this month's small, I went with a freebie from The Primitive Hare.  It was so much fun to stitch.  I used a piece of fabric from my stash and the called for threads.  I think I am going to finish it off as a pin keep for my basket.
Now I need to finish getting ready for Christmas.  I have one more tree to get up and then the rest of the decorations. I am happy that I have at least finished Christmas shopping, though I still need to wrap everything. 

Instead of rambling more, I need to go and get some more decorating done.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

ANGIE said...

Hi April, it will be lovely basket! Happy stitching!

Marie said...

Beautiful. I look forward to seeing your pinkeep finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...