BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

December Smalls SAL

Hello!  I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  Ours was good with the exception of me getting sick. I had bronchitis and a sinus infection.  I have finally started to feel like myself again.  It sure sucked to be sick over the holidays.


I didn't get a lot of stitching done, but was able to stitch up this beauty.  The designs is from Hands on Design and can be found in this year's JCS ornament magazine.  I used fabric and thread that I already had in my stash. I love reindeer, so this was a pleasure to stitch.
Has anyone made any New Year resolutions when it comes to stitching?  I am going to try and stitch two Halloween and a Christmas small each month and the whatever might catch my attention.  Maybe I can try and get some of the kits done that I have got from the various clubs I belong to.  Guess we will see.

Need to go work on homeschool plans and make supper.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

4 comments:

Blu said...

Lovely finish!
I have no stitchy resolutions except to stitch more (already failing). But my knitting resolution is to learn to make a hat, so we'll see how that goes.

Kaisievic said...

I am busy making lots of stitching plans, time will tell if they all come to fruition. I love your Christmas reindeer. So pretty.

Endra Putra Raharja said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"

Kylan Gentry said...


 Thank you for such a great post you wrote here and I'm very obliged to write an article here on the benefit of herbal herbs.I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heals my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...