BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Need to get y act together

Boy, I am really bad at this blog thing. I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted. There has been so much going on. My son just finished up swim lessons. For only be almost 4, he has no fear of the water. Same with his 2 year old sister.

I have been stitching, but not posting my finishes. I will try to get pictures of everything I have finished up and am working on and post them this weekend or early next week. We are getting ready to have a BBQ with some friends at our house this weekend, so I need to work on getting the house in order. Plus I would like to finish up Hocus Pocus from Lizzie Kate, finish my square for the F&S round, and have a couple of other exchange pieces to start working on and also work so more on my halloween stitching. All I can say is so much to do, so little time.

Have to run. Would like to pickup a little more around the house.

Later :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...