BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Long Time

No post. Everytime I go to post something comes up with the kids or DH. One of these days I am just going to tune them all out and let them deal with it themself.

I received beautiful squares from Brigitte for the F&S Exchange Round 8. When I can figure out where they are on my computer I will upload them.

I am hoping to finish off Night Owl from Prairie Schooler today. Hope to start LaDDa Smell My Feet. It is in the JCS Halloween Magazine. I have some exchanges that I also need to start working on. So much to stitch, so little time.

Off for now. Hope to post again in a couple of days with some finishes.

Until then.

3 comments:

Paula C. said...

HI April! I finished stitching your small Santa about a week ago. Do you have any preference on how I finish it? An ornament, a pin keep, something else? I can't seem to decide, lol! We are stitching the same projects! I just finished the Night Owl a few days ago and have Hocus Pocus out to stitch. Isn't that funny? Have a great day!

Einschies blog said...

Hi April,

I am normally sending an email when receiving an exchange but I couldn´t find yours anywhere...so I want to say thank you for your HOE quaker exchange;-) I like it, especially the color, and also the extras you´ve send;-)))I will use the squared fabric for something else, because I am in pink at the moment and know something I want to do on it;-))

Thx and happy stitching,
Gaby

Solitary Raven said...

April,
Hi, just so you know I just was looking through some old posts on the Fair and Squares and I noticed that you sent a thank you to Laura M. so it posted to my name. Laura ME is the one who stitched your summer squares and they are beautiful, and sent you the magazine. Perhaps you can clear it up so she gets the credit?
thank you,
Laura M.
Washington state.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...