BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Recieved Some Great Pieces







Well, I know it has been a long time, but better late than never. I received some great pieces in the mail yesterday and thought I would share the pictures.
The Halloween treat bag is from Laura M. She stitched this for me for the HOE Halloween exchange. I love it and it already has a special place in my basket.
The Witch square was also stitched by Laura M. She was also my partner for F&S Halloween Round. This square will be part of my Halloween quilt when I have enough pieces and also the time to put it together.
The last piece is from Tuula. She was my partner for F&S Round 9. This piece is beautiful. It is from a Finnish designer, just can't remember which one. The floss is an hand-dyed which is shades of blue. This will be part of a quilt that I am going to make with all the squares I get my my friends with the Fair & Square Exchanges
Thank you so much ladies. I love everything.
That's it for now. I hope to post a few Halloween pictures soon.
:)






2 comments:

Paula C. said...

Great exchanges!!! Can't wait to see your Halloween projects!

Carol said...

Great mail day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...