BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

What I am working on







Hi! Decided to share a few pictures of what I am working on. The picture with the lady is Off The Deep End from Raise the Roof. The picture does not do it justice. The colors are so vibrant on the fabric. The green face on purple fabric is the start of Pretty Wicked from Just Nan. The last piece is called Free. It was a free chart from Shepherd's Bush. I hope to have the Just Nan finished up by Halloween, so I can have it on display.
Have to go. Need to do a little housework before picking up Liam from school.
Till next time






2 comments:

Ruth said...

Well, curious folks "need" to know... did you get your piece done for Halloween? If so, you're one fast stitcher!!!!

Thanks for sharing all your progress pics.

Petra said...

I want to know too! Your WIP looks great...is that a Backyardigan book I see peeking out?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...