BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long Time
















Long time since I have blogged here. I need to get better at this. For those aked, I didn't get my piece for Halloween finished. I am still working on it. I do have a Backyardigans book in the background. My 2 year daughter loves them.

I have a few pictures to share. The Snowman is Heartfelt Harvey from this years JCS ornament magazine. I am going to finish him into a pinkeep with a hanger to go on my tree.
The turkey was a freebie I found on the web, but i can't find the site again. If I do find it, I will post a link to it.
The third picture is my start on Peppermint Lane by Country Cottage Needleworks. I am going to try and have it stitched and framed in time for Christmas. Here's hoping.
The black cat are Squares I received from Rachel V. on the Fair & Square Blog. These squares are so much fun to stitch and exchange with others.
The last picture is an exchange I received from Paula D., from the Hooked on Exchanging Blog. She stitched me a beautiful Christmas ornament. The chart she sent was one I had been wanting for awhile and I love Crescent Colours floss, and the colors are so pretty.
That is it for now. I have to go and do a little cleaning. I will try and post some pictures of my Christmas tree and decorations in the next week.
Ciao for now

1 comments:

saras said...

I love that snowman on the purple! I never would have thought to change it like that. I stitched it, but followed the directions! :) I'm bad that way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...