BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is Over




Christmas is over for another year. I love Christmas, but am glad that it is over with this year. I had my family here and my in-laws to. The kids were happy they were here and they had a great Christmas. Santa sure did spoil them. I am going to have to cut back next Christmas. They have way to much stuff now.
I did get a couple of things stitched and finished. This isn't everything yet. I will post the rest after I take down the tree and take pictures of the rest. The first picture is Silver & Blue by Country Cottage Needleworks and from this year's JCS Preview Ornament magazine. The second one is by Country Cottage to and called Let is Snow and from this years JCS Ornament magazine.
I have to go and finish taking down some of the Christmas decorations. Until next time!!!




2 comments:

tangerinedream73 said...

April,

Would you be so kind as to send a picture of your exchange package? I forgot to take a pic before my husband mailed your package. Thanks!

Amy Varnell-Miller

LadyV said...

Hi April, I don't have your e-mail so I'm posting here...Thank you so much for such a lovely exchange. I have a box where I'm placing my handmade ornaments as I finish them and I will certainly add the Quaker snowman to it and enjoy it this holiday season. I will post a picture to the HOE either today or tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...