BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not Enough Time

There is not enough time in the day to do everthing I would like. I have a couple of exchanges I need to finish up and then I am going to do some stitching for myself. I would really like to get working on my Halloween cross stitch again.

Amy if you are reading this, I will send you a picture in the next few days of the exchange you sent me. I loved it.

I do have a few finishes, but haven't had time to get pictures taken and uploaded on the computer. I will try and make some time to do it this weekend.

Off to finish up a little housework and then stitching on an exchange piece and trying to finish the piece I am stitching my husband for Valentine's Day.

Until next time!

1 comments:

Craft-i-leigh said...

I am new to the world of stitching and have been browsing various blogs to try and gain some knowledge and get some tips / ideas. I originally started with a stamped, then counted “kits”. I’m working on my 2nd chart and have noticed some big differences in floss types and quality.
My Cross Stitch Mentor has told me that I’m ready to graduate from Aida, but I really like Aida. Maybe it’s just beginner’s comfort???
If you would answer my question… What type of fabric or fabrics do you prefer and why? Brands and counts?
I would appreciate any advice, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...