BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long Over Due











Well, again I have fallen far behind. There is just not enough time in the day to do everything I would like. I have a few minutes to upload a few pictures, than back to tending my little one who has the flu.
The first picture is a finish of My Pretties (Nevermore!) from Plum Street Samplers
The second picture is the squares I received from Darla as part of the F&S exchange. The picture does not do it justice. They look better in person.
The third is the squares I received from Nikki as part of the F&S exchange also. They to look much better in person.
The last picture is a Round Robin that I am taking part in. It is a group of international ladies stitching Carriage House Sampling Friendship Sampler. This is Karen's RR that I stitched on. I can't wait from them to all arrive back to their original owners to see the piece. We should hopefully be done by the end of the year with this RR as there 18 ladies taking part in it.
Have to run. Need to tend to my sick little one.
Until next time








3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

I love your Raven! Squares rec'd and sent look great, and so does the RR! I'm a little behind with the wedding and all, so I have to get to stitching tonight and hopefully get mine out and start on the next one that came early!

Becky K in OK said...

I love the Raven.

Tracy Dixon said...

Great pieces April, lovely Raven

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...