BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Back

Hello out there!  I am so happy to be back to blogging.  The past month has been extremely busy.  We had a birthday, soccer practice and games, dance classes, end of school and many other activities.  I am happy to say, school is finally out, soccer is done for now, dance recital is on Sunday and then we are done with that and we are now getting ready for the kiddos to go and spend some time with their grandma and grandpa and I am busily planning what I hope to accomplish while they are gone and one of the things on the list is lots of stitching.

I have been stitching, but just not as much as I would like.  I do have a couple of finishes to share though.

 This is Wave from Bent Creek.  I stitched it on some 40ct fabric in my stash and used the recommened GAST and WDW thread.  It was a fun little stitch and put me in a Patriotic mood, so I had to stitch up the piece below next.
Here is Patriotic Bouquet from Blackbird Designs.  It can be found in their Souvenirs of Summer Book.  Again I used a 40ct. piece of linen I had in my stash and the recommended GAST and WDW threads.  It was such a pleasure to stitch.

I have decided my next start, (which will be this afternoon) is Glory House from Cheesie & Me.  It is a limited edition kit that came out at market.  I have seen it stitched up many times on other blogs and now I really want to stitch it up for myself.

What is everyone else stitching on at the moment?  I love to see what everyone else is stitching on to.  Please share with me what you are doing.

Have to run!  Going outside for a little while with the kiddos.  They are going to play and I am going to weed my 2 small garden boxes.

Until Next Time
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cute finishes. I just pulled the BBD design to stitch and now I want to get it started after seeing yours.

happy stitching...

Catherine said...

Pretty stitches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...